- Peggy Sue, Clay Bath Brew Pockets
Creating a relaxing bath experience to leave you feeling revitalised. The biodegradable brew pockets are filled with a beautiful blend of pink clay, goji berries, cocoa butter, Epsom salt and so much more. With its combination of vitamins, magnesium and minerals, soaking in this tea bath will help to detoxify skin, soothe and relax muscle tension and provide your skin with a big dose of nourishment.
- Summer Salt Body, Mini White Clay Masque
This pure clay masque is gentle, calming, cooling and softens the skin. Raw, natural, organic, vegan friendly, cruelty free and handmade. 40g
- Kind Cards, Bloom Affirmation Cards
Beautiful affirmation cards to encourage self-care and personal growth, designed to help you bloom. There are a variety of cards that come in a travel tin with a timber card stand.
- Bahen & Co Chocolate Maker, Raspberry & Rose
Ripened raspberries with house blend chocolate, and finished with Persian rose petals. Bahen & Co uses the traditional approach and makes stone ground chocolate from bean to bar. The chocolate factory operates from the family farm in Margaret River, Western Australia. 70% Cacao, 75g.
- Loco Love, Single Chocolate in Butter Caramel Pecan
An irresistible chewy buttery vegan caramel with an activated organic pecan base, coated in a bittersweet cacao for a perfect balance of flavour. Mixed with a blend of tonic herbs, assisting in revitalising and energising the body.
- Settler Hives, Wild Flowers Seeds, Common DaisyThese flower seeds are the ultimate keepsake and a feel good gift that benefit our surroundings. Bells Perennial ‘white’.